mailRe: Running with more that 1/2 CPU's

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on June 24, 2013 - 14:44:
Hi Edward.

Thanks for your reply.

Allright, I can run many instances, if I have enough RAM, which I think I have. :-)

But what is the limit of one instance then?

Say I want to analyse the same dataset 100 times, each of the dataset have experienced
an external parameter change. A normal analysis create 4/5 different pipes for each
fitting model.
Would relax be able to handle 500 pipes?

Here I worry about the final_state file, saving, and memory management.
Is the memory released meanwhile?
Or should I flush/delete the pipes/memory for each 1/100 run?

Best
Troels

Troels Emtekær Linnet