mailRe: Help needed for relax error

Posted by Xi Huang on July 08, 2013 - 22:37:
Hi Edward,

Just let you know that I have fixed this problem and it's been working fine. Thanks.

Xi

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Xi Huang <huangxi987412@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Edward,

I have finished calculating all the manual modes except the final calculation using the newest version of relax. However, when I try to run the "final" to get the final results. It pops out the following error message. I have tried to reload the SpinContainer and reset csa value, the error message still exist. Could you help me figure out why? Thanks

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/relax-2.2.5/gui/analyses/auto_model_free.py", line 587, in execute
    data, missing = self.assemble_data()
  File "/usr/local/relax-2.2.5/gui/analyses/auto_model_free.py", line 415, in assemble_data
    if spin.isotope in ['15N', '13C'] and (not hasattr(spin, 'csa') or spin.csa == None):
AttributeError: 'SpinContainer' object has no attribute 'isotope'

--
Xi Huang
PhD Candidate, Division of Physical Chemistry