mailRe: Help needed for relax error

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 09, 2013 - 09:58:
Hi Xi,

That's great to hear.  Sorry for not responding earlier, I was on holidays in France last week.  How did you solve the problem in the end?  Did you rerun everything from scratch?  Or did you load each results file, set the isotope type for all spin systems, and save the modified results file?