mailRe: opening old dataset in Relax

Posted by Angelo Miguel Figueiredo on August 07, 2013 - 18:11:
Dear Edward

Thanks. Yes, I manage to open the dataset and ran the model_selection user
function. From the relax prompt window I see the output from model free
model(s) for each residue i.e. number parameters used, plus how many datasets
were used, plus chi2 and criterion. However the execution progress bar keeps
running indefinitely and seems never end … I wonder if I would get a final
table .txt type, p.e: residue 1 - model xxx -- I don't believe it, but might
be a good idea for new relax versions :-)
Anyway, my point is I just would like to see which models where picked by
relax after running model-free analysis, from this old dataset.
Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Angelo