mailRe: RelaxError: The multiple unit XH bond vectors

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 18, 2014 - 09:15:
Hi Soumya,

This question has arisen once before on the relax users mailing list.
This was in discussions with Vitaly Vostrikov at
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.user/1138.  It is well
worth looking at that link and all the other messages in the thread to
understand the history.  The key message which should answer your
question is the response at
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.user/1138/focus=1140.
Also, see bug #18807 (https://gna.org/bugs/?18807) for the changes
that happened in relax in response to this, hence the message you now
see.  If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.