mailRelaxError: The multiple unit XH bond vectors

Posted by Soumya Joseph on February 18, 2014 - 01:46:
Hello Edward and fellow relax users,

When I do model-free analysis I come up with an error saying:

"The multiple unit XH bond vectors [spin name here] - this is not supported by the current data pipe type."

So, at the moment I have a PDB of the lowest 20 energy structures loaded and I've asked not to take the average positions. I've checked that each model in my PDB file starts with MODEL [X] and ends with ENDMDL. Does it have multiple unit XH bond vectors for my spin because of the settings I put in?

Thanks a bunch,
Soumya