mailRelaxation curve fitting

Posted by mengjun . xue on March 03, 2014 - 16:13:
Hi Edward,

I have tried to use relax_fit.py to extract R1 data, I have got 3 files: rx.out file (R1 values), rx.save.bz2 file, and results.bz2 file, as Xmgrace is not available on my computer, I want to display the intensity decay curves in others software, so how to extract the raw data from the output (results.bz2) of relax_fit.py? It seems rx.save.bz2 file is same to results.bz2 file. Thank you very much.

With best regards,

Mengjun Xue