mailRe: Relaxation curve fitting

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on March 03, 2014 - 16:34:
Dear Mengjun.

For xmgrace installation, follow this:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Installation_windows_Python_x86-32_Visual_Studio_Express_for_Windows_Desktop#xmgrace_-_for_the_plotting_results_of_NMR-relax

In short.
1 ) Download and install
2) Copy qtgrace.exe to xmgrace.exe in same folder
3) Add to your windows path, the path to where xmgrace.exe resides.
4) Test it with opening "cmd" and write "xmgrace". (You may need to
restart computer to update PATH)

Or if you have matplob lib, try this tutorial:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Matplotlib_example

Hi Edward,

I have tried to use relax_fit.py to extract R1 data, I have got 3 files:
rx.out file (R1 values), rx.save.bz2 file, and results.bz2 file, as Xmgrace
is not available on my computer, I want to display the intensity decay
curves in others software, so how to extract the raw data from the output
(results.bz2) of relax_fit.py? It seems rx.save.bz2 file is same to
results.bz2 file. Thank you very much.

With best regards,

Mengjun Xue