mailRe: tests

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on March 17, 2014 - 11:14:
Hi Stefano.

You have the mac app relax 3.5 installed ?

Then relax is only reached in the GUI i think. :-)

To run the systemtests, then do:
Tools -> System tests

Copy paste the info from the output of the relax controller to a file.
When relax hits an error, it will show which test is wrong, and it should be possible to pin-point what is wrong.

Best
Troels

Hi Troels,

> Can you run:
> relax -s --time -t systemtest.txt
>
> That will run the systemtest, adding time information, and both tee to
> screen and to logfile systemtest.txt
>
> Then we should be able to figure out which systemtest is failing.

if I run the following from the terminal, relax opens but nothing happens:

[10:28][stefano]% relax -s --time -t systemtest.txt

Stefano