mailRe: error message

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 17, 2014 - 15:24:
Hi Stefano,

This bug was fixed in relax 3.1.6.  See https://gna.org/bugs/?21615.
For any problems, you can search the relax bug tracker to see if a fix
already exists using the link
https://gna.org/bugs/?func=search&group=relax.

The problem is as Troels mentions, you need to click on the 'X
isotope' and 'H isotope' buttons.  The error you see is probably
because there are new spins.  In the spin viewer window, you can click
on your spins of interest and see if the 'isotope' variable exists.
This variable is created by the 'X isotope' and 'H isotope' buttons
(which are just aliases for the same spin.isotope user function).
When using the newer relax version, you will be presented with a list
of all spins with missing spin isotope information.  For this problem,
the monomer-dimer issue does not play a part.

On 14 March 2014 16:48, Stefano Luciano Ciurli <stefano.ciurli@xxxxxxxx>