mailRe: ref/set intensity plots don't get written

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on March 25, 2014 - 17:13:
Hi Justin.

I guess that you trying to plot a parameter as function of residue number.
I guess that something is wrong with:

y_data_type='ref'
or
y_data_type='sat'

If you go into the spin viewer, and select a spin, you should be able to find
the parameter which you can plot?

Best
Troels

I am using the sample script for noe analysis, which runs fine aka
calculates the NOE values. But following two commands don't work,

relax> grace.write(x_data_type='res_num', y_data_type='ref',
spin_id=None, plot_data='value', file='600NOEcAMP_ref.agr', dir='grace',
force=True, norm=False)
Opening the file 'grace/600NOEcAMP_ref.agr' for writing.
RelaxWarning: No data could be found, creating an empty file.

relax> grace.write(x_data_type='res_num', y_data_type='sat',
spin_id=None, plot_data='value', file='600NOEcAMP_sat.agr', dir='grace',
force=True, norm=False)
Opening the file 'grace/600NOEcAMP_sat.agr' for writing.
RelaxWarning: No data could be found, creating an empty file.

The NOE plot is fine.

Any suggestion?

Justin

--