mailRe: ref/set intensity plots don't get written

Posted by Justin Lecher on March 25, 2014 - 17:33:
On 25/03/14 17:12, Troels Emtekær Linnet wrote:
Hi Justin.

I guess that you trying to plot a parameter as function of residue number.
I guess that something is wrong with:

y_data_type='ref'
or
y_data_type='sat'

If you go into the spin viewer, and select a spin, you should be able to
find
the parameter which you can plot?

Best
Troels

Hi Troels,

I have the corresponding intensities under intensities. But in contrast
to the "noe" which can be plotted, the intensities are a dictionary. How
do I plot those?
I have taken the sample script and just filled in my values. So the pipe
should be equal.

Justin

--
Justin Lecher