mailRe: R1rho RD analysis

Posted by pma on May 22, 2014 - 16:35:
Hi, Edward,

Thanks for you reply. I used the script mode in linux.

I tried with 'r1rho_on_res_m61.py', but I think in the script it has a mistake. in line27 ds.fixed = True, I think it should be False, because this experiment has different time period, they do not need the ref. I changed to False, the M61 model still give right result.

But I still have some other questions.

1. How did you declare replicates in such Variable relaxation period experiments? I saw in the example r1rho_on_res_m61.py, you read all the data into a big Matrix data and did not declare the replicate. But for the fixed time period you declare by the spectrum ID. Did you have a solution for this?

2. I want to test NS R1rho 2-site, so I simply add it into the MODELS in 'r1rho_on_res_m61.py'. It seems does not work. first, they give the warning when it comes to NS R1rho 2-site, (grid_inc =8 )
Searching through 32768 grid nodes.
lib/dispersion/ns_r1rho_2site.py:118: RuntimeWarning: divide by zero encountered in double_scalars
  theta = atan(spin_lock_fields[i]/dA)
lib/dispersion/ns_r1rho_2site.py:132: RuntimeWarning: invalid value encountered in double_scalars
  back_calc[i]= -inv_relax_time * log(MA)
I think the grid search is too heavy for the NS model, do you have a solution to constrain it?

Or for example, if I want to limit grid search only for kex and pA, but not for others, how can I declare that?

For RuntimeWarning: divide by zero encountered in double_scalars, do you have suggestions for this?

The final results for 'NS R1rho 2-site' did not fit at all, so the data for M61 can only be fit with M61 model but not other models?

Thanks a lot!

Peixiang