mailerror message

Posted by Stefano Luciano Ciurli on May 27, 2014 - 16:32:
Hello, I prepared files of R1, R2 and NOE at two different fields on a
protein, using Dynamics Center. Upon running the Execute in the GUI, I
received the following error message. Could you please explain to me what is
wrong and how I can fix it?
Best,
Stefano

"Missing data
The set up is incomplete
Please check for the following missing information:
Interatomic data (for the dipole-dipole interaction)
Spin 'name:1@N' - nuclear isotope data (try the spin.isotope user function).

...continuing on for all spins"