mailRe: error message

Posted by Stefano Luciano Ciurli on May 28, 2014 - 09:04:
Hi Edward et al.m
i there a way to halt a calculation and restart it later on?
Stefano

On May 27, 2014, at 5:32 PM, Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

Hi Stefano,

That is the correct procedure to set up the analysis.  After loading
the relaxation data
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/d_Auvergne_protocol_GUI_mode_loading_data.html),
in your case via the 'Add Bruker' button, you then need to:

- Set up your relaxation interactions via the 'Dipolar relaxation' and
'CSA relaxation' buttons
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/d_Auvergne_protocol_GUI_mode_relaxation_interactions.html).
- Set the spin isotope information
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/d_Auvergne_protocol_GUI_mode_spin_isotopes.html).
- Complete the rest of the setup
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/d_Auvergne_protocol_GUI_mode_rest_setup.html).

This should be sufficient.  As mentioned in the execution section of
the manual
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/d_Auvergne_protocol_GUI_mode_execution.html),
after clicking on the 'Execute' button, you should very carefully
check all warnings in the relax controller window (or log file which
you should store for future reference, see the --log command line
option).  You will also see in the manual that your calculation can
take up to a week
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/new_protocol_in_GUI.html).  This is
highly dependent on the dynamics of the protein system, the quality of
the input PDB file, the speed of your computer, and if you have used
Gary Thompson's multi-processor framework with OpenMPI
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/multi_processor_framework.html).
Calculation times can range from less than 1 hour to 2 weeks or more.

On 27 May 2014 17:10, Stefano Luciano Ciurli <stefano.ciurli@xxxxxxxx>