mailRe: dimer

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 11, 2014 - 12:37:
Hi Stefano,

For what has happened here, you need to open up your log file.  Did
you use relax with the --log or --tee command line options to capture
the messages?  If you go to the start of the messages, you will very
likely find RelaxWarnings which say something like deselecting the
spin due to missing {relaxation data; bond vector information; etc.}
or due to something else in the set up.  In relax, everything that
happens is sent to the log so you can always go back and see exactly
what happened.  I hope this solves your problem.