mailRe: dimer

Posted by Stefano Luciano Ciurli on June 10, 2014 - 23:53:
Hi Edward, an additional question: in the output file I noticed that the last
four residues at the C-terminus, for which I provided relaxation data, are
not included. Any reason for it? (for the previous 9 residues we did not have
the assignment because they are not observed due to intermediate exchange
phenomena that broaden them too much to be visible, while the last four
residues are clearly visible and they appear to be very mobile, and yet, no
output from relax.
Stefano