mailRelax - model free without a structure/PDB?

Posted by Ryan Lo on July 31, 2014 - 21:47:
Hello,

 I'm also a new user of Relax.  I have a perhaps silly question.

 I'm studying a protein without a structure, and have processed my R1 R2
relaxation data at 600 and 800 MHz using Relax. When I move to the
Model-free analysis portion, I've followed the manual, and have tried
changing the Protocol mode, as suggested:
 "However if you are studying a system without a 3D structure,you can
execute each individual component of the analysis byclicking on the
“Change” button."

However, Relax throws an error, saying

Missing data.
The set up is incomplete.
Please check for the following missing information:
Interatomic data (for the dipole-dipole interaction)

Considering I don't have a PDB to read for the dipolar relaxation input, is
there a way I can continue? Thank you all very much for your time. I look
forward to hearing your response.

From,
Ryan