mailRe: Question on choosing relaxation dispersion models for proteins

Posted by Chung-ke Chang on September 15, 2014 - 16:38:
Dear Edward,

Thank you again for the thorough explanation. You are correct in surmising
that I just want to perform the analysis. I did read the text you
highlighted, but did not quite understand its implications. Now it is much
more clear. We were quite confused by all the different models, and even
though we read through most of the papers, evidently we did not understand
why the different models were developed, and to what extent have they been
applied to “real” biological problems (e.g. novel biological systems instead
of model proteins).

Cheers,

Chung-ke