mailRe: Regarding Relax-3.3.0 NMR installation

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 17, 2014 - 14:09:
Hi Arun,

If you run the command:

$ relax __gui

this will do nothing.  The correct command is:

$ relax --gui

There is also no 'model_free' command line option, so running the following
will result in an error:

$ relax model_free

If this does not help, could you please run:

$ relax -i --tee relax_info.log

These commands will all have to be executed within the Windows Command
Prompt or the Power Shell.  Which are you using?  You will then have a file
called 'relax_info.log' in the directory you ran relax from.  This should
run from any directory.  Could you then open that file in Notepad, copy the
text, and put it into an email.  It would also be extremely useful if you
typed out the exact error messages in full so that they, and the problem,
can be identified.  Actually, let me replace 'extremely useful' with
'absolutely essential' there ;)