mailReg : Input files for model free analysis

Posted by srinivas penumutchu on October 10, 2014 - 23:49:
*Dear Relax users,*

*I am new to use Relax software , I want input files of model free analysis
to practice by using Relax software, it would be great help to me if you
can send input files of model free analysis to use the Relax software
?Thanking you for great help*

--

*Best Regards *

*Srinivasa Rao PenumutchuResearch Scholar Protein NMR Lab , II floor-218
Department of Chemistry National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan. Ph:
886357151-35605,M:+886-912894534 ,   *

*  Email- penumutchu.srinivas@xxxxxxxxx <penumutchu.srinivas@xxxxxxxxx>
,s9923890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<s9923890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>web:http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Srinivas_Penumutchu/