mailRe: Reg : Input files for model free analysis

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 14, 2014 - 19:15:
Dear Srinivasa,

If you search the BMRB database, there is a lot of published
relaxation data (and model-free results) deposited there.  This type
of data is not distributed with relax, as the BMRB is the correct
place to deposit data, and the relax bmrb.read user function will read
all the data out of the BMRB files.

However if you really need, you might be able to use data in the
directories such as
test_suite/shared_data/diffusion_tensor/ellipsoid/.  You could load
the relaxation data and use the uniform.pdb structure.  But I don't
know how far you will get.  If you are worried about using relax, just
run the graphical user interface (GUI) by running relax as:

$ relax --gui

If you use the tutorial in the relax manual
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/new_protocol_in_GUI.html), but using
your own data, it should be very simple to complete an analysis.

On 10 October 2014 23:29, srinivas penumutchu