mailReg : Input files for model free analysis

Posted by srinivas penumutchu on October 10, 2014 - 23:29:
Dear Relax users,

I am new to use Relax software , I want input files of model free analysis
to practice on Relax software , it would be great help to me if you can
input files to use the relax ?

Thanking you for great help

--

*Best Regards *

*Srinivasa Rao PenumutchuResearch Scholar Protein NMR Lab , II floor-218
Department of Chemistry National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan. Ph:
886357151-35605,M:+886-912894534 ,   *

*  Email- penumutchu.srinivas@xxxxxxxxx <penumutchu.srinivas@xxxxxxxxx> *