mailConversion scripts for Sparky peaklist data

Posted by Arun Gupta on October 30, 2014 - 14:54:
Hi

 I have noticed there are  conversion awk scripts   and stPeakList.pl  perl
script mentioned for converting  Sparky peak list containing  peak names and
chemical shifts into nmrDraw peak table.tab format at the below mentioned
website with  relax software. However I am not able to locate them in the
unzipped folder of relax-3.3.0 software . Can I request you for these
conversion scripts.
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_R1/R2_Relaxation_curve-fitting_analysis_on_varian_recorded_as_fid_interleaved

Thanks & Regards

Arun