mailrelax gui - window resize issue

Posted by Lora Picton on March 30, 2015 - 22:10:
Hi,

I have relax running on my Ubuntu 12.04 laptop, and am running into a problem
with the GUI. When trying to set up spin systems, the spin loading page is
unable to be resized, and the buttons at the bottom are not visible, and thus
not clickable.

I have tried playing with the resolution and screen sizes on my display, but
this did not solve the problem.

Is there a way to make this window either a smaller, fixed size? Alternately,
is there a way to add the ability to resize the window?

Thank you so much for your time and attention.

Sincerely,
Lora Picton