mailRelaxWarning: comparison to `None` will result in an elementwise object comparison in the future

Posted by Sze Chan on October 11, 2015 - 19:33:
Hello,

While I was setting up my modelfree analysis in the GUI automated protocol ,
I received the error in the controller:

RelaxWarning: comparison to `None` will result in an elementwise object
comparison in the future.

After loading my data, setting dipolar interactions, setting CSA relaxations
and setting the isotopes but before execution of the analysis.

I'm not sure what happened to cause the warning, but when the modelfree
analysis is running, each successive round of optimization in each model does
not compare to the previous round, instead it would always compare each
optimized chi-square value to 'none' such as in round 21 of the oblate model:

Storing the optimisation results for the spin
'#LARA_N_term_no_helixFH_reg_mol24:358@N', the optimised chi-squared value is
lower than the current value (283.50425283 < None).

Even though I'm guessing it should refer to a previously optimised value?

During the analysis it would go through the default 30 rounds of optimisation
for each global model but not reach convergence.

I was wondering how I can remedy this or at least create a log file so I can
make my problem more clear.

Sam