mailExtract back calculated relaxation data

Posted by Möller, Christina on October 23, 2015 - 12:59:
Dear Edward and relax-users,

I have analyzed a set of relaxation data from two different field strengths
using the the full analysis script (dAuvergne_protocol.py). Is the Chi2 given
in the aic output folder of the best fitted diffusion model the reduced Chi2?
Although I think the chi2 of the best fitted diffusion model seems to be
decent (Chi2~1-4 for most residues and Chi2~15 in some cases), my
collaboration partner (a fluorescence spectroscopist) asked me to plot the
experimental data along with the back calculated data. Is it possible to
extract the back calculated relaxation data R1, R2 and the NOE directly after
running the full analysis script?

Thanks,
Christina

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH