mailRe: relax-users Digest, Vol 116, Issue 38

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 27, 2016 - 10:34:
On 4 October 2016 at 23:23, Mahdi, Sam <sam.mahdi.846@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Edward,

Just wanted to update you on the status of my runs. I had 2 potential dimer
structures. I ran Chain A and B for one of them, and Chain B for the other.
All the results were all very similar. There was missing data though
throughout (i.e. I had data for some residues for Chain A that had no data
in Chain B, Or chain A for one pdb file and Chain B for the other pdb file
would have data, but Chain B for the other pdb file wouldn't). The data that
is there for all 3 though does make sense. Thank you so much for your help

You're welcome!  Thanks too to Troels and Gary for answering most of
your questions.