mailRe: Using multi-processor for model_free

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 27, 2016 - 10:32:
On 10 October 2016 at 23:12, Mahdi, Sam <sam.mahdi.846@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Edward,

Wanted to update you a prior problem I had. So I ran relax with multiple
processors and single processor with the same data set, and obtained
identical data on my computer. So the previous issue I had with missing data
I don't think is related to relax itself. Just wanted to let you know.

This is great to hear.  The relax test suite is a gold standard which
shows that this should always be the case.  Though there are a few
extremely minor differences when using different operating systems and
32 vs. 64-bit systems, the code paths for running on the multi and
uni-processors is identical.  This is thanks to Gary Thompson's great
design of the multi-processor system :)