mailRe: Using multi-processor for model_free

Posted by Mahdi, Sam on October 06, 2016 - 23:16:
Hi Troels and Edward,

I was able to get relax working on a multi-processor platform finally. I
tried using the mpich instead of openmpi.
module load mpi/mpich-x86_64
mpirun -np 7 ./relax --multi='mpi4py'

and it loaded up relax with 1 master and 7 slaves. I don't exactly
understand why openmpi doesn't work. I have gotten both from the package
list, and installed them directly., and I have mpi4py for both mpich and
openmpi (I also got these from the package list and installed directly),
but this seemed to finally get it to work.

Sincerely,
Sam

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Mahdi, Sam <sam.mahdi.846@xxxxxxxxxxx>