mailRe: [bug #9188] Residue selection in full_analysis.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 30, 2007 - 17:18:
Hi,

Thank you for the bug report.  I have a feeling that this bug has been
fixed in the main 1.2 and 1.3 lines, although I can't be sure whether
this was another issue with the reading of the model-free results
file.  Would you be able to attach the 'local_tm/aic/results.bz2' file
that relax is having trouble reading?  Thanks.  Access to this file
should help me to pinpoint exactly where the bug is located.