mailRe: Error in consistency testing function F_R2

Posted by Sébastien Morin on June 25, 2008 - 21:27:
Hi,

Well... I'm not that sure this was an error as the CSA constant, in the
Fushman paper is not defined as in relax :

Fushman
c = (CSA wN)/3

relax
c = (CSA wN)^2/3

In fact, I thought that Fushman had defined c as :
c = (CSA wN)/sqrt(3)

Hence, I removed the division by 3 in revision 6499 for the definition
of F_R2. This was an error and should have stayed in the code...

I will revert this right now.

Please forget these revisions and these two mails...

Ciao !

Séb  :)

P.S. Ah... The joys of constants definitions !!!

Sébastien Morin wrote:
Hi,

I realized, when looking at the equations for consistency testing  that
there was an error concerning F_R2.

This was related to the CSA constant.

This is now corrected (revision 6499).

Should we make a new release to correct this error ?

Regards,

Séb