mailRe: r2794 - in /branches/test_suite/test_suite/unit_tests: test_float.py unit_test_runner.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 09, 2006 - 18:19:
On 11/10/06, Gary S. Thompson <garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

> We should try to get this running through relax eventually.

This is next on my list, but I have to convert some of the test suite to run as unit tests first...

I wouldn't worry converting the system/functional tests into the unittest framework yet. This can be done in parts over time. It can also occur after you merge the branch back into 1.3.