mailRe: r2794 - in /branches/test_suite/test_suite/unit_tests: test_float.py unit_test_runner.py

Posted by Gary S. Thompson on November 09, 2006 - 18:30:
Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

On 11/10/06, Gary S. Thompson <garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

> We should try to get this running through relax eventually.

This is next on my list, but I have to convert some of the test suite to run as unit tests first...

I wouldn't worry converting the system/functional tests into the
unittest framework yet.  This can be done in parts over time.  It can
also occur after you merge the branch back into 1.3.

Edward

.

I just intend to test that at least one functional test works... (also the unit test code has facilites for running old code so I want to demonstrate that that works). Then we should be able to move the functional tests over in a fairly relaxed and managed manner

regards
gary

Dr Gary Thompson
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds, Astbury Building,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   Fax  +44-113-2331407