mailRe: r3080 - /1.3/test_suite/unit_tests/unit_test_runner.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 09, 2007 - 04:12:
On 3/8/07, Gary S. Thompson <garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

> On 3/8/07, Gary S. Thompson <garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

>> 'unit_test_runner.py'

>> > My confusion lies in the fact that I was expecting that I could supply
>> > a file name (i.e. having access to the all important shell tab
>> > completion abilities) but the documentation says module names - which
>> > don't have the tab completion ability.  For the class this doesn't
>> > matter but for the stand alone operation of 'unit_test_runner.py',
>> > typing the module names in full rather than tab completing to the file
>> > name could be a source of severe wrist pain :(
>> >

>> fixed ;-) both now work...
>

> It's looking good!  What do you think of the idea of defaulting to the
> running of all unit tests if nothing is supplied to
> unit_test_runner.py?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Edward

Done that one this morning ;-) and fixed the relax command line as well ;-)

Thanks. Everything now works on my system! Well, every single functional tests fails because of the relax data storage structure redesign but the full test suite is operational.