mailRe: Formating issues in the 1.3 line

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 15, 2007 - 11:58:
Hi,

For this patch, most of the changes are good as it makes all functions
have 2 empty lines between them.  However for the spacing above the
first function within a class, I would recommend only one space if
there is a class docstring or class variables at the top.  Two empty
lines here is not necessary.