mailRe: Consistency tests

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 15, 2007 - 16:23:
Hi,

The patch has been applied and you can see the commit message either
at https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-commits/2007-07/msg00021.html or
by using the 'svn log' command.  Your commit message was a perfect
description of the change.

P.S.  On another note, I don't know if I have this documented anywhere
but I have been using the two spaces after a period convention in the
docstrings as is done in formatted Unix man and info pages.  This
typesetting is for easier reading in the prompt help system and the
code itself.