mailRe: Error in the manual

Posted by Sebastien Morin on February 08, 2008 - 19:36:
Hi Ed,

The change is made along with a few more with the same kind of error... It is also ported from the 1.3 line to the 1.2 line.

Cheers,

Séb

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Ah, I remember this one.  I changed the param_types values quite a
while ago, and the manual mustn't have been updated.  Would you like
to make the fix to the 1.3 line and then use svnmerge to port the
revision to the 1.2 line?  I'm just updating the svnmerge status of
the 1.2 line now.

Thanks,

Edward