mailRe: Required fields in ADIT-NMR

Posted by Eldon Ulrich on July 30, 2008 - 21:26:
Hi,

I forgot to include the tags that would be used for submitting a table of CSA data. They are listed below. Not all of these may be relevant to a specific deposition. The following tags are in the header portion of the CSA saveframe.

  _Chem_shift_anisotropy.Sample_condition_list_ID
  _Chem_shift_anisotropy.Spectrometer_frequency_1H
  _Chem_shift_anisotropy.Val_units

If there are additional tags that would be useful, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Eldon

CSA data table tags:

     _CS_anisotropy.ID
     _CS_anisotropy.Assembly_atom_ID
     _CS_anisotropy.Entity_assembly_ID
     _CS_anisotropy.Entity_ID
     _CS_anisotropy.Comp_index_ID
     _CS_anisotropy.Seq_ID
     _CS_anisotropy.Comp_ID
     _CS_anisotropy.Atom_ID
     _CS_anisotropy.Atom_type
     _CS_anisotropy.Atom_isotope_number
     _CS_anisotropy.Val
     _CS_anisotropy.Val_err
     _CS_anisotropy.Principal_value_sigma_11_val
     _CS_anisotropy.Principal_value_sigma_22_val
     _CS_anisotropy.Principal_value_sigma_33_val
     _CS_anisotropy.Principal_Euler_angle_alpha_val
     _CS_anisotropy.Principal_Euler_angle_beta_val
     _CS_anisotropy.Principal_Euler_angle_gamma_val
     _CS_anisotropy.Bond_length
     _CS_anisotropy.Resonance_ID
     _CS_anisotropy.Auth_entity_assembly_ID
     _CS_anisotropy.Auth_seq_ID