mailRe: ENC 2009 poster.

Posted by Sébastien Morin on March 23, 2009 - 18:20:
Hi,

For the consistency figure, the text (in Latex format) could be as follows:

$J(0)$ consistency test for PSE-4 beta-lactamase $^{15}$N spin relaxation data. 50.6 and 60.8 MHz data possess high consistency whereas 81.0 MHz data possesses lower consistency. Model-free analysis confirms this observation for 81.0 MHz data and identifies the $R_2$ data as inconsistent.

For the diffusion tensor figure, the text (in Latex format) could be as follows:

Representation of the diffusion tensor and of the N-H vectors orientations for PSE-4 beta-lactamase. Parameters for the ellipsoidal diffusion tensor are as follows: $\mathfrak{D}_{iso}$~=~13.141~($\pm$~0.024)~x~10\expsemor{6}~s\expsemor{-1}, $\mathfrak{D}_{a}$~=~3.75~($\pm$~0.19)~x~10\expsemor{6}~s\expsemor{-1}, $\mathfrak{D}_{r}$~=~0.080~($\pm$~0.022)~s\expsemor{-1}, $\tau_m$~=~12.683~($\pm$~0.024)~ns, $\mathfrak{D}_{x}$~=~11.59~($\pm$~0.10)~x~10\expsemor{6}~s\expsemor{-1}, $\mathfrak{D}_{y}$~=~12.19~($\pm$~0.11)~x~10\expsemor{6}~s\expsemor{-1} and $\mathfrak{D}_{z}$~=~15.64~($\pm$~0.13)~x~10\expsemor{6}~s\expsemor{-1}. N-H vectors orientations are shown as surface on artificial vectors of length 20~\AA~placed at the center of mass of the protein. Moreover, these vectors are duplicated in the opposite direction because of symmetry in the ellipsoidal diffusion tensor.

Regards,

Séb

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Cheers.  Also, would you have a few lines describing your figure?  So
I can answer questions correctly or add it as text into the poster if
there is room (I've updated the poster with one of your figures, so
far).