mailRe: input data: nmrpipe/nlinls

Posted by Douglas Kojetin on July 20, 2009 - 15:57:
Hi Edward,

I'll give it a try. It doesn't seem like it should be too hard. I planned on calling the function intensity_nlinls() -- the peak list is from the NMRPipe suite, but the peak list reading procedure will be specific for the nlinLS-type peak list (different vs. a normal NMRDraw/ NMRPipe peak list).

I will need help on how to submit changes, etc. using svn.

Doug