mailLaunching the GUI from relax.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 19, 2009 - 15:11:
Michael,

I have been modifying your GUI branch to launch the GUI from relax.
All your code and pictures from file #7341
(https://gna.org/support/download.php?file_id=7341) attached to task
#6847 (https://gna.org/task/?6847#comment4) is now committed to the
SVN repository.  So to launch the GUI, you can type any one of the
following:

$ relax -g bieri
$ relax --gui bieri
$ relax -b
$ relax --bieri

You can see all my changes on the relax-commits mailing list
(https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-commits), which I would recommend
you subscribe to so you can see all the changes occurring to your
branch.  Not all elements of the interface may work, but the GUI
should launch independently of where relax is installed or where you
run it from.  If you haven't already, you can check out your branch by
typing:

$ svn co svn+ssh://michaelbieri@xxxxxxxxxxx/svn/relax/branches/bieri_gui

Later on I will make lots of code cleanups/modification
recommendations and suggestions for renaming of files and directories,
as well as for reorganising the separate GUI elements into separate
modules.  For example increasing the comment count and clearly
describing in human understandable terms what a statement or block of
statements are doing (this is part of the design of relax so that
non-programmers can understand and contribute).  And using the
standard relax variable, class, module etc. naming conventions.