mailrelax GUI core changes.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 26, 2010 - 22:25:
Hi Michael,

I've made quite a few underlying changes to the GUI code that you
might be interested in playing with.  I've shifted the storage of data
into the relax data store, although the model-free data is not yet
converted.  This doesn't seem to work perfectly though, I'm guessing
text fields will have to be checked before saving the state and
updated after loading the state (this seems to be a problem with the
original version too).  The analyses.auto_model_free module is now
completely broken up (the relaxation data loading panel could be
broken up more, or even be in its own module) and in a much more
flexible form.  I should be able to soon have model-free analysis up
and running.  If you have any changes, please be sure to submit
patches as soon as possible.