mailRe: r11106 - /branches/bieri_gui/gui_bieri/analyses/auto_rx_base.py

Posted by Michael Bieri on April 28, 2010 - 00:50:
I like the tree view idea. Do you think of a a collection of amino acids (dna, rna...) that is initially linked to the sequence or should the entries be read from the pdb file.

I also think reading sequence from pdb file is by far the best and most appropriate method! This will never get disabled. Maybe, we should introduce a correction function that converts (or adjusts) assignments to the pdb file, if the assignment was not done with the same numbering?

Cheers