mail[task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Michael Bieri on May 24, 2010 - 03:17:

Follow-up Comment #52, task #6847 (project relax):

Hi Edward

I don't understand the problem with the automatic protocol scripts. I always
made 'svn up' and 'svnmerge merge' commands before generating the patch.

Here is another try just for the noe.py script. I updated everything (as
above) and converted the old version (original) to the new (my version)
manually.

Hope it will work!

Cheers

(file #9205)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: patch                          Size:7 KB

  <http://gna.org/task/?6847>