mail[task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Michael Bieri on May 31, 2010 - 03:18:

Follow-up Comment #53, task #6847 (project relax):

Hi Edward

I applied your suggestions for the noe.py script. But I will send them as one
patch. I realy would like to pursuit as I will be in holuday the next 2
weeks.

Short comments to your comments on the noe.py script
(https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2010-05/msg00006.html):

I renamed filename to output_file.

The argument mc_num is deleted, as it is not used in this script.

The '@keyword heteronuc:' epydoc is added.

I added another argument: neteronuc_pdb. This is to define the name of the
heteronucleus in the pbd file. This is also used in reading the sequence from
the pdb file.

I hope that's about it.

If you are fine with these changes, I will modify them in the other scripts
as well.

Cheers
Michael

(file #9222)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: patch                          Size:7 KB

  <http://gna.org/task/?6847>