mailRe: [task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 31, 2010 - 13:55:
Hi,

Ok, I'll go through this patch bit by bit.  I can apply one patch with
all changes but, if it introduces bug, then the whole lot must go!
You will then have to salvage the patch somehow.  This might be more
of an issue for the dauvergne_protocol code than for the NOE analysis.
 I will also need a commit message from you detailing all these
unrelated changes.  Firstly, sorry, I didn't notice that the mc_num
arg is not actually used - that deletion is fine.  Only 2 things
remain:

1)  The "@type seq_args" epydoc documentation is missing and will
break the API documentation system.

2)  See my previous email about the heteronuc_pdb arg.

The rest is perfectly fine!  The patch applies cleanly.  So there is
not much to change here.  Sorry again for all the problems this is
causing, but we just need to be careful not to introduce bugs or
restrictions for relax users.