mailRe: [task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 25, 2010 - 14:46:
Hi,

Hmmm, this is a strange problem.  Are you using the 1.3 line or your
branch?  Maybe that is the issue.  Though this new patch file applies
cleanly.  Before these patches can be applied, there are many issues -
some fatal - that cannot be ignored.  These are all explained, line by
line, at:

https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2010-05/msg00006.html

These issues must be resolved, as some will negatively affect all
relax users!  You may not see these as important, but they are
blockers.  No code can be accepted until these issues are addressed.
If I accept your patches as they are, I will eliminate all RNA users
from using relax!  And all small molecule people and all protein
people using 13C or looking at side chains can also no longer use
relax.  This is plainly not acceptable.