mailRe: System test "Relax_fit.check_curve_fitting"

Posted by Sébastien Morin on August 25, 2011 - 17:28:
Hi,

Ah !!!!!!

Séb  :)

On 11-08-25 5:27 PM, Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Hi,

Ah, now I've worked out what is going on.  The check_curve_fitting()
method is an auxiliary method for checking the results from the
Relax_fit.test_curve_fitting_height and
Relax_fit.test_curve_fitting_volume.  It is not actually a system
test, only methods starting with test_*() are actually real tests.
Therefore you shouldn't run "./relax -s
Relax_fit.check_curve_fitting".  I'm not sure why relax is letting you
do that.