mailRe: [sr #3043] Support for NMRPipe seriesTab format *.ser

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on June 24, 2013 - 17:27:
Allright, I think I am close to a solution with the git:

I am trying some of this:

  1. Recommended!: Creating subversion patches with git
  2. Windows and TortoiseSVN-friendly modifications
  3. git-format-patch-to-be-svn-compatible
  4. how-to-undo-the-last-git-commit

Troels Emtekær Linnet